Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Don't Ignore Me

From: "Nathaniel R. Leas" <leas@tempe.avnet.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1993 00:58:05 PDT
Subject: Re: Don't Ignore Me
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: leas@tempe.avnet.com

From:	MX%"Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca"  4-OCT-1993 16:45:27.84

>In Watching Me Without You, what are the lines after:

    As Daffy Duck once said: "AH HA!!, pronoun trouble!"
    The title of the song is, of course, "Watching You Without Me".
    Apologies for nit picking, but anytime I can quote a 'toon...

>Don't ignore
>Don't ignore me
>Let me in
>And don't be long

    I've always heard the next parts not included w/ the lyrics as:

    Please see  (6 times)
    Please see me

    Listen to me baby
    Help me baby
    Talk to me

    (or something like that...)

>Strange party, this.  There's hundreds of people here but I can't see
>anyone, nobody's talking and I keep getting handed these little notes.

    Andrea, what is this from?  It sounds very familiar to me.

/*  leas@avnet.com 							 *\