Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Record Collector rarities article

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1993 09:26:06
Subject: RE: Record Collector rarities article
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP@Clone.his.com

Scott Telford writes in a message on 30 Sep 93 to All in rec.music.gaffa:

 ST> The new (October) RC mag, has a "Kate Bush Top 100 Rarities"
 ST> article by a Kamran Raja. There's a postscript about a "Red
 ST> Shoe Promo Shoebox" which is said to be a box in the shape
 ST> of a size 4 1/2 shoebox containing a TRS CD, a video (probably
 ST> the RbG vid), a biog printed on parchment paper and a fountain
 ST> pen. Only 1000 to be relased. Is this the same as IGG's one?

The shoe box we are taking pre-orders on is not the one above.
The one we are going to have immediately consists of TRS CD + ltd T + the red
shoe box + ltd badge + certificate of authenticity.

The piece above is apparently  an EMI promo, it must be similar to the VHS
box
that circulated for TSW. And I imagine the price will be similar, also: circa
$200.

I'll make inquiries on the Kamran Raja shoe box. If you are interested (don't
take the $200 price as gosple!), contact us and we'll put you on a list for
notification.

BTW Has anyone actually seen a JAPANESE single for either of Kate's new
releases?

-Allan

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047