Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: EtM in Oz

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 93 16:33 MET
Subject: Re: EtM in Oz
To: GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@bhpmelmsm.bhp.bhpmel04.telememo.au
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> centre of the album!? If you look carefully you'll see 'WHACK IT ON' :-) I also
> got my hands on another KaTe interview album from the HoL period and yet
> another HammerSmith boot album. This one is a sort of ultimate when it comes to
> bootlegs. It's a 12" 33rpm colour picture disk with NO markings anywhere! Not
> even a side A/ side B. It came in a clear plastic cover.

Well, somehow I think this record isn't virgin vinyl, or how did you know it
was Kate at all? And, how many of these rarities have been made? Surely
it's a numbered edition ;-) ? BTW: I also have a colour pic disc without title
or whatever on it. But a couple of things about it:

1. There is a mark on mine (the order number is scratched in the runout area,
   and it's RSR 203-A on side a, and RSR 203-B on side B or similar. Maybe
   ...-C and ...-D, since see point two.)
2. It is part of a two disc set, the other is also an untitled pic disc and
   holds the soundtrack to the Christmas Special
3. I think it's called 'Wow'.

Uli