Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EAT THE MUSIC

From: Kimberly Stauffer AMSTE-LGS 4900 <kstauff@APG-9.APG.ARMY.MIL>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 93 15:30:07 EDT
Subject: EAT THE MUSIC
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

For any of you who have purchased Eat the Music, da da da da da da (oh,
excuse me) and are not sure if you like it or not (or think that you
do not like it), like I was, you may be shocked to find some mild form
of exictement if by chance, as happened to me, you are driving along
in your car and turn to a groovy station in your listening are only to
say "hey, wow, here it is" it's KATE, Eat the Music, da da da da, he's
a Women at Heart, and Iluv im for that" Eat the music """"".  It really
was a deciding factor to hear my beloved Kate signing something new
on the radio.

Eat the Music really isn't that bad, don't you think?  (Turn it up
rather loud and ocupy yourself, you may be suprised).

KStauffer