Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Possession is 9/10ths of the law

From: v088kczb@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Bruce L Young)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1993 14:16:00 GMT
Subject: Re: Possession is 9/10ths of the law
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

In article <CDK5xB.DAL@acsu.buffalo.edu>, v115p8d6@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (she listens like her head's on fire..) writes...
>In article <00972AC5.FEA291E0.9551@eisgen.dofasco.ca>, Richard.Moynes@uunet.uu.net writes...
>>
>>  I just picked up Sarah McLachlan's "Possession" and I have to agree with
>>out and get this!!!  And if it isn't available in the US or elsewhere yet
>
>You lucky person! I caught the song on CFNY but I doubt we will be getting the
>single or the album in Buffalo for a looong time.

I think a short drive over the Canadian border might be in order here...

>>then I say "nyah nyah nyah nyah!" because so far I haven't been able to
>>locate a copy of "Eat The Music" anywhere.  If anyone knows of any record
>>stores in Buffalo that might have a copy of ETM, please email the details.
>
>Buffalo? you got it! Record Theatre has both the Eat the Music CD single
>and the import of Rubberband Girl. I don't know what details you need,
>ie. do you know Record Theatre? if you have any questions, e-mail me and I'll
>do my best to answer. :-)
>
>>(reply deleted)
>
>This might interest you as well. Record Theatre (the branch that is near me
>at any rate) has a copy of This Womans Work for $120 US dollars.

Both the singles and the box are available at least at the Main Street store
near the corner of Lafayette.  Didn't find these at the one near UB's South
Campus.  The former seems to either have a superior selection of domestic and
import discs or a KaTefan in management (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease...)

-Bruce  (v088kczb@ubvmsd.cc.buffalo.edu)