Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Kate Subway Poster

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1993 09:17:28
Subject: New Kate Subway Poster
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP@Clone.his.com

We're scheduled to see the 'original' Kate RED SHOES UK 40x60 promo posters
by
Oct 1. Our supplier has them now. He says that have ANOTHER new picture of
Kate on them and not just RED SHOES.

We're getting 30 copies out of a possible 100.

Let us know if you're interested!

PS It really would save a lot of bandwidth to just post the prices + details
to Gaffa.
Does anyone have serious objections to doing that in the future.

Buy where thy wilt but Price and Availability details on Kate items that are
in limited supply is  solid information and only by definition commercial
prattle.

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV 25443