Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE ltd ed RED SHOES

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1993 12:45:52
Subject: KATE ltd ed RED SHOES
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP@Clone.his.com

Well, I'll stick my neck out and pass along what I heard from SONY and EMI
today.

1. US TRS to be released NOV 2

2. US ltd ed TRS digi w/ several yet-to-be-recorded Kate trax to be rel Jan
94

3. UK (EMI) TRS scheduled for NOV 1

4. UK (EMI) TRS to be available in a v.ltd SHOE BOX w/ ltd T-Shirt + badge +
CD (no bonus trx listed)

5. CANADIAN (CAPITOL) sources continue to insist that there will be a CAN rel
on Oct
3

Tentative Supply Info

We're taking pre-0rders for the UK TRS ltd edition. Pre-ordering Guarantees
(we have been promised 100% fill for orders placed by OCTOBER 1) your access
to this ltd edition and will give you the best price.

Est Pre-Order Price: $59.95 + $4 p&h (any quantity of disks)
Est Pre-Order Ship Date: Nov. 9

ORDER NOW! To qualify for pre-order pricing requires a CHARGE CARD or cash
deposit!

RED SHOES POSTERS are for REAL!!!!

40x60 UK Subway posters from FIRST BEAUTIFUL FULLY-INKED PRESS!!! (As are the
RUBBER BAND GIRLs we still have) Don't get caught by the repros of these that
will show up!!!

PRICE: $14.99 + 4.50 p&h (any quantity) shipped in a custom made mailer
(store
bought tubes DON'T WORK!)

Please set the SUBJECT of EMAIL orders to IGG-ORDER

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
(304) 876-6818