Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Theory on latest rumored release date

From: "Jerry Mahone" <p00792@psilink.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 93 23:27:21 -0400
Subject: Theory on latest rumored release date
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Okay, here's my theory:
     As we read most recently, the date for both UK and US release may
be early Nov (1st-3rd) or something like that.  The autumn New York theater
schedule has "The Red Shoes" opening on *Nov. 2* (in preview) and opening
officially on Dec. 2 at the Gershwin Theatre.

Far fetched?  You bet, but then again, it beats anything I've heard so far!

Sincerely,
Jerry Mahone
p00792@psilink.com
Dis:  My company doesn't have access to the net, so I'm a proclaimer...