Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WANTED: People Who Talk :)

From: wmorse@erasure-sl.cc.emory.edu (William Morse)
Date: 20 Sep 93 05:22:19 GMT
Subject: WANTED: People Who Talk :)
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I am one of the administrators of the undertow and shebop listserves.
We have two very good listserves without enough talkative people
to keep the conversations going.  If you are talkative and a Suzanne
Vega or Cyndi Lauper fan, please consider subscribing.

Undertow is an unmoderated listserve dedicated to the fandom
of Suzanne Vega, and all her work.   Shebop is an unmoderated
listserve dedicated to the fandom of Cyndi Lauper, and all her
work.  We discuss whatever comes to mind, and the discussion
is not limited to anything in particular.  We have several people
on each who post with some regularity, who are real devoted
fans, but most are lurkers.  We need some people who can really
talk and generate the kind of discussion that will de-lurk all the
quiet ones.

To subscribe send e-mail to:

	undertow-request@erasure-sl.cc.emory.edu
or
	shebop-request@erasure-sl.cc.emory.edu

Posts are sent to the same addresses without the "-request."

Thanks!

- William Morse

	      * Insert Standard Disclaimer Here *
Consult. / ITD ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Emory Law Student