Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Theory on latest rumored release date

From: "Jerry Mahone" <p00792@psilink.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 93 21:55:57 -0400
Subject: Theory on latest rumored release date
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Sorry if this is a reposting; I'm having a few problems with my mailer/post
S/W.  Here's my theory on the Nov. 1-3 rumored release date:
     The autumn New York theater schedule show "The Red Shoes" opening on
*Nov. 2nd* (in preview) and opening officially on Dec. 2 at the Gershwin
Theatre.  Perhaps the rec. execs. figure the New York market will represent
a fairly large percentage of expected Kate Bush sales.
     Far fetched?  You bet, but then again, nothing else seems to make any
sense to me!  Any other ideas?

Sincerely,
Jerry Mahone
p00792@psilink.com
Dis:  My company doesn't have access to the net, so I'm a proclaimer...