Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Live Work

From: GTP10@phx.cam.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 10:14:34 BST
Subject: This Woman's Live Work
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Paul M. Ramey <UK04160@ukpr.uky.edu> asked:

> In a recent listing of 'live import' (wink wink nudge nudge) CDs
> that I came across, there is a Kate CD in the 'new releases'
> section called "This Woman's Live Work (T.V '78-'87)" Does
> anyone out there have any info on this disc? Sounds like
> it may be a rehash of "Butterfly Kisses" (which covers the
> same period), but you never know...

I have a copy of this disc. It certainly doesn't duplicate the
track listing on "Butterfly Kisses" although there is some
overlap. I'll try to remember to post the exact tracking listing
tomorrow. For me, the most memorable thing on the disc is an
audience recording of Peter Gabriel doing "Don't Give Up" live
on which KaTe makes an unannounced guest appearance. When she
starts singing for the first time there is complete bedlam...

Geoff Parks