Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TRS new release date??

From: dreaming@nevada.edu (SUZANNE S WEISS)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 09:42:22 GMT
Subject: TRS new release date??
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@nevada.edu (USENET News System)

hello again!  = )

shorter post this time.

Ian (the rock director) said that while he was talking
w/ his Sony rep she had mention they were reconsidering
the US release date for TRS - this time in November.  = )
(previously he told me they had moved it to Jan., didn't
believe him til I read it on Gaffa - the entire station
likes to taunt me about KaTe & assorted KaTe items).

I rather believe him.  He said she'd let him know if they
decided to move the release date up - she also mentioned
the CD was done BUT not why they decided to release it
in Jan., did Ian say it had something to do w/ the video???
can't remember.

anyways, as soon as I learn more I'll post (unless someone
beats me to it.  = )

also, we had the CD come in -- just forgot the bands name -->
male/female - she was in This Mortal Coil, needle droped
& remember thinking rather nice (unfortuantely,  do a
jazz shift sooooo I won't be able to play it) and was hoping
another would come in.....

peace,

suzanne