Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mick Karn

From: S.Rowe@fulcrum.co.uk (Simon Rowe) (Simon Rowe)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 09:39:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Mick Karn
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@fulcrum.co.uk

In article <slaney.748054094@ucsu.colorado.edu>,
SLANEY JOHN SCOTT <slaney@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> wrote:
>Well, the jury seems to be hung on "Heads We're Dancing," but (don't jump on
>me) I like the song.  I am also a fan of Mick Karn, who played bass on the
>song.  I only have a few of Kate's CDs, but really like what I've heard.  Did
>Mick Karn play on anything else of Kate's?  Any info would be appreciated
>(also on the Karn solo album, when's it coming out?).

The new Karn album 'Bestial Cluster' was sheduled for release in May
but no one on the Sylvian mailing list has seen it in the shops yet,

	Simon.

Simon Rowe,                                   srowe@fulcrum.co.uk
Fulcrum Communications Ltd,
Birmingham,			         Condition "BRAIN_OVERLOAD$" raised at
ENGLAND.				 5412(0)/12234