Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Why no Kate Bush Tours?

From: giamomj@duvm.ocs.drexel.edu (Mike G.)
Date: 13 Sep 93 16:41:13 GMT
Subject: Why no Kate Bush Tours?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc.ocs.drexel.edu

Will one of you Kate Bush fans in the know tell me why there have been no
USA KB tours since the once she did like 10 or more years ago?

Also - how does the early listenings of "The Red Shoes" stand up to
albums like "Never for Ever" or "Hounds of Love" or "The Sensual World?"
Please advise....I have all her early albums, and those mentioned above.
Want to know if TRS is gonna be worth it.

*"When you put 6 rats and a duck on stage, the duck is gonna stand
out..."*