Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why no Kate Bush Tours?

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 93 12:20:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Why no Kate Bush Tours?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <1993Sep13.164113.17200@netnews.noc.drexel.edu> you write:

>Will one of you Kate Bush fans in the know tell me why there have been no
>USA KB tours since the once she did like 10 or more years ago?

Just a correction:  Kate Bush has NEVER toured the USA, in the sense
of a concert tour.  (She has come to this country for promotion a number
of times.)  Her only tour, which covered England and Europe, was
FOURTEEN years ago.

I suspect that despite Kate's protestations to the contrary, she
just doesn't like touring.  Otherwise she would have done it by now.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov