Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoes: First Impressions!

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 10 Sep 93 11:37:56
Subject: Re: The Red Shoes: First Impressions!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <c6oL0B1w165w@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us> nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (N. Richard Caldwell) writes:
>We've heard it.  Yep, the whole darned thing.  The Red Shoes.
>What do we think?  Well read on if you don't mind spoilers...

OK, two questions:

1 - How did you obtain access to the album?

2 - Now that Columbia, in its infinite wisdom, is postponing the
    release of The Red Shoes until the end of January (even though the
    album is *finished* - ARGH!), is EMI still releasing it in
    October?  (ie, will we KT fanaTiKs still be able to get it?)
	     "Your name is being called by sacred things
		that are not addressed or listened to.
		    Sometimes they blow trumpets."
mark a. semich                                               mas@csa.bu.edu