Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RadioPlay of New Single

From: Don Gibson <gibsond@aa.wl.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 07:11:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RadioPlay of New Single
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well I purchased Eat the Music single yesterday and it was refreshing to
hear new Kate music.  I am one of those people who love everything she
has put out over the years and am looking forward to the Red Shoes Video
(anyone have a release date on this?).

Anyway, I called the local (Detroit Area) so called ALTERNATIVE radio
station and spoke to their British DJ (unusual his accent is not as
strong over the phone as it is on the radio) and  he first said they don't
have the single yet, then he said we have it but need to discuss it.  So much
for cutting edge.  I am disappointed and have decided not to listen to
this station no great loss, I just don't think they realize how many KaTe
followers there are in this area (Ann Arbor).