Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Spinning in a chair at Abbey Road....

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 14:22:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Spinning in a chair at Abbey Road....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <CD1AA4.4D9@dcs.ed.ac.uk>, s.telford@ed.ac.uk (me) writes:

> So I guess thats wher the line in "Moments of Pleasure" comes from.
> However, I still don't know who "Teddy" was (not listed in the credits
> on NFE).

Woops, should have waited before I said that. In KaTe's article for
issue 7 of the KBC magazine, again about NFE, she refers to Jon Kelly
(recording engineer), herself and John Barrett (Abbey Road engineer?)
as "Andy Pandy", "Loopy Lou" and "Teddy" respectively - three
characters from an old BBC childrens' show.

While I'm here, there's another mention of the album in Melody Maker
this week. It's 55mins long and another guest artist on it is David
Brooker(?) of Procul Harum.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)