Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Second Coming

From: Jozef_Wiencis.LOTUS@CRD.lotus.com
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 93 10:38:53 EDT
Subject: Second Coming
To: UNIXML.."Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET"@lotus.com

>The stores that I rate as just so-so would probably be
>considered great elsewhere; I was told that Second Coming
>in New York is much better than the one in Boston, which is
>"great", but I consider it (in terms of used discs) nothing
>special.

Well, I would have to disagree with this. A few years ago we
decided to drive up to NYC and visit some of their used record
shops to see how they compared to the ones in Boston. All of us
seemed to agree that the Second Coming in Harvard Square is much
better than the one in NYC, and the other ones we wandered into didn't
have anything special that you couldn't find here. Unless they've
changed them recently, I'd stick with Boston.