Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re:RUBBERBAND GIRL

From: af785@freenet.carleton.ca
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1993 23:03:35 +0100
Subject: re:RUBBERBAND GIRL
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: af785@freenet.carleton.ca (Peter Hicks)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 08:21:30 -0400
Sender: Love-Hounds-request@uunet.uu.net

    Hi all you Kate worshippers !!!

    I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and I'm in
 heaven!!

    I missed the start of the thread on RUBBERBAND GIRL so I'm a little
 clued out. Is the song on a CD single only? What other songs appear?
 Is this a completely separate entity from THE RED SHOES?

    I seem to remember someone's posting saying R.G. was a U.K. only
 release - true? If so can anyone suggest a good import dealer from
 whom to get it at a reasonable price?

    Looking forward to plenty of enjoyable moments here.

                               Cheers,

Peter Hicks
Ottawa, Canada
af785@carleton.ca