Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: re:RUBBERBAND GIRL

From: ag@sics.se (Anders G|ransson)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1993 15:31:24 GMT
Subject: Re: re:RUBBERBAND GIRL
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sics.se

In article <CCs2Bt.412@freenet.carleton.ca> af785@freenet.carleton.ca (Peter Hicks) writes:

       Hi all you Kate worshippers !!!

       I've been lurking around here for a couple of weeks and I'm in
    heaven!!

       I missed the start of the thread on RUBBERBAND GIRL so I'm a little
    clued out. Is the song on a CD single only? What other songs appear?
    Is this a completely separate entity from THE RED SHOES?

       I seem to remember someone's posting saying R.G. was a U.K. only
    release - true? If so can anyone suggest a good import dealer from
    whom to get it at a reasonable price?

       Looking forward to plenty of enjoyable moments here.

                                  Cheers,

They've been playing the rubberband in Swedish radio at least 3-4
times a day now for some time (three days?). Were it not for the
fact that I know of her earlier work I wouldn't have noticed
the song at all...but then I'm not a fan in any sense of the
word.

--

If you see Saint Annie, please tell her - Thanks a lot.