Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RUBBER BAND GIRL Posters

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1993 06:57:21
Subject: RUBBER BAND GIRL Posters
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP@Clone.his.com

FYI
(Pardon me if you've seen this earlier, but...)

 I just got hold of about 100 of the new UK subway posters for KATE BUSH'S
Rubberband Girl. It features an awesome shot of our pretty Kate leaping
across
a room in her RED... er... SLIPPERS!

Also, the supply of reasonably priced TORI AMOS concert Tees is still good.
:-)

Thanks!

-Allan

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE                        |           Get on the List!
POB 3047                                    | Weekly mail lists of
Euro/American/JPN
Shepherdstown, WV 25443                     | New Releases and New Arrivals
at
IGG
(304) 876-6818                              | Mail 'igg@his.com' Subject:
igg-list
FAX (304) 876-9414                          | In the Body of the letter put:
igg@his.com                                 | SUBSCRIBE:
[yourname@yourhost]