Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Sounds like Kate, but its Sarah Brightman

From: gene@shallot.ots.utexas.edu
Date: 8 Sep 1993 20:46:54 GMT
Subject: Sounds like Kate, but its Sarah Brightman
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Check out the latest from Sarah Brightman. Its a pop/rock album,
not a stage/musical kinda thing. Tower records said the cd just came
in last week.

I asked a guy at Tower is they had Sarah Brightman's latest and he
took me to the female vocal area. Another employee told him that
she had a new album in the pop/rock section. It just came out in the
last 2 weeks.  He was surprised.

She sound allot like Kate.

Has anyone else heard this CD yet?  I need some confirmation that
I'm not dreaming.

Thanks,
Gene.