Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate top ten poll

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 15:08:51 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: Kate top ten poll
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was bored and trying to come up with something interesting to post, and I
thought about doing a poll to find out everyone's top ten favorite KaTe songs.
But since just about everything Kate does is brilliant, I decided on another
approach. So I want to know what everyone's LEAST favorite KaTe songs are. So
post a top ten list with 1 being the least favorite, 10 being the not-so-least
favorite, and I'll compile the lists and see what I come with and post it by
next Friday (Sept 17). If this was a dumb idea, or if it's been done before,
let me know but try not to flame me too bad. Could produce interesting
results, though...

I'll post my list later, as I can't put too much thought into it while I'm
working. Suffice to say, my list will probably include just about everything
from The Sensual World (excluding the title song, Love And Anger, and This
Woman's Work).