Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on new compilation

From: bruceg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Bruce Gimble)
Date: 6 Sep 1993 15:39:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate on new compilation
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I also believe a live kate track is included on a CD I saw at Tower the other
day called "Unplugged".  It was a compilations of live tracks that I believe
have been previously recorded and are not related at all to MTV's unplugged.
Someone might want to check it out.  I wasn't interested at $30.00US to find
out if it was something old or something new.  Check in the various artists
section.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.  As you probably already know as well,
kate is featured on the secret policeman's third ball as well.

Later.
~.

:wq