Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Canada CD stores

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 6 Sep 1993 20:47:05 GMT
Subject: Canada CD stores
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

OK, so someone bought, what I'm beginning to believe was, the only copy of
TWW in Oregon and possibly in the whole northwest U.S.  I talked with the
people at the store where it was, and they said it took so long to sell
(it was $160) that they weren't going to order another copy.  Plus, after
hearing people in Canada and Australia are only paying about $90. U.S. for
TWW, I don't want to pay $160 for it.  So could someone in Canada that knows
of a CD store that carries TWW for a reasonable price, please e-mail me or
post that store's address or phone number and I'll find out if they can mail
a set to people like me in voids like the Northwest?
Thanks a zillion.

Glen
(davisg@bcc.orst.edu)