Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What's not on TWW ?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 93 03:12 MET DST
Subject: Re: What's not on TWW ?
To: Philip.Sainty@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Philip Sainty)
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

> Having just bought 'This Woman's Work' (NZ$170 for those who are interested)
> I was wondering if some Katefans out there could tell me what songs Kate has

> recorded that don't appear in the set (apart from 'The Red Shoes' material)

> and where I might find them?

Missing songs are:

- Dreamtime (The Dreaming instrumental version)
- Running Up That Hill (instrumental version)
- The Sensual World (instrumental version)
- The Confrontation (from the Love And Anger maxi)
- Rocket Man (published after the box)
- Candle In The Wind (published after the box)
- Brazil (published after the box)

as well as a few other more or less slightly different mixes from some of the
songs, and of course as well as a decent live recording of more than the
four tracks that are in the box. And of course as well as anything from
around The Red Shoes. And of course as well as anything not officially
published. And as well as some live tracks that appeared somewhere else
(Running Up That Hill with Dave Gilmour, Do Bears..., Breathing live)

Bye,

Uli