Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@ccd.harris.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 93 16:14:56 EDT
To: rec-music-gaffa@bikini.cis.ufl.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jrw@ccd.harris.com (Jay Wherley)
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry: The Walking
Sender: usenet@ccd.harris.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1993 20:14:49 GMT

Neil K. Guy (neilg@sfu.ca) wrote:
: bilver!bdoherty@osceola.cs.ucf.edu (Benjamin J Doherty) writes:

: >Is it UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to get this album?  Is it an unneeded compilation
: >album?  I'm thinking that since they BOTHERED to list it that it would be
: >still be available somehow.  The system doesn't list everything, so why would
: >it list something that is unavailable?
I have "The Walking" and the number is a match with your post (Reprise 25678).
It isn't a compilation...all the songs are (c) 1987 and the liner notes say
the recording took place spring/summer '87. (in Toronto).
tracks:
the white tent the raft
red high heels
goodbye
ingrid (and the footman)
lena is a white table
the walking (and constantly)
the lobby
the bird in the gravel

for what its worth, i rate it highly. :)

--
                                   Jay Wherley
                         INTERNET: jrw@ccd.harris.com