Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WXRT

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 93 02:45:17 EDT
Subject: Re: WXRT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

dambik@fnalo.fnal.gov (Ed Dambik) writes:

>Wow, WXRT (Chicago) played Rocket Man yesterday AND mentioned the
>upcoming album. O.k., which one of you clued them in? Now if they'll
>only play the thing...

They never play anything but "Running Up That Hill" but it's nice that
they've at least heard of Kate. Btw, if you can receive WCBR ("The Bear")
93.1 (I think) they're playing Happy's "Feed The Fire" (and will sponser
her concert in Chicago when she tours) and Jane's "Calling All Angels."

Vickie

"Imagination abounds here..." HTR "FTF" (which is partially about Kate)