Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Guest Reviewers

From: Philip.Sainty@comp.vuw.ac.nz (Philip Sainty)
Date: 19 Aug 1993 06:09:45 GMT
Subject: Re: Guest Reviewers
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@newznet.net.nz

In article <9308170045.AA05486@bugs.tqs.com>,
Steve Berlin <steve.b@TQS.COM> wrote:
>I have already put in my two pence about the four available new Kate
>Songs, so I decided to hear the opinions of a couple of folks much more
>knowledgeble about music than I:  Beavis and Butt-head.  Here's their
>reactions:

[in-depth reviews deleted]

pardon?

Given the disclaimer, I assume this is an actual reaction in a
magazine column or some such thing...

Please tell me that it's a joke, and that people don't actually
take any notice of them!?

<confused>
--
Philip.         "Little light..."
_O_             "Can you not see that little light up there?"
 |/             "Where?"
 |\             "There!"        --Waking the Witch