Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Guest Reviewers

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 93 17:45:50 PDT
Subject: Guest Reviewers
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have already put in my two pence about the four available new Kate
Songs, so I decided to hear the opinions of a couple of folks much more
knowledgeble about music than I:  Beavis and Butt-head.  Here's their
reactions:

Eat the Music:

Butt-head:  She said "eat".  huh.  huh-huh.  huh-huh.
Beavis:  huh-huh.  huh-huh-huh.  huh.
Butt-head:  This song sucks.  huh.  huh-huh.
Beavis:  Yeah.  huh-huh.

Moments of Pleasure:

Butt-head:  Hey, Beavis, did you ever have a moment of pleasure?
Beavis: Yeah!  Huh!  HUH!  HUH-HUH-HUH!  HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH!
Butt-head:  Shut up, asswipe, you'll wet the couch.  Huh-huh.
Beavis:  Huh-huh.
Butt-head:  This song sucks.  huh-huh.
Beavis:  Yeah.  Huh-huh-huh.

Rubberband Girl:

Butt-head:  She said "Rubber".  Cool.  Huh-huh-huh.
Beavis:  huh.  huh-huh.  Hey, is this that one with that Price guy?
Butt-head:  No, dumbass, he changed his name.  huh-huh.
Beavis:  huh-huh.  Yeah.  He changed it to "Asswipe".  huh.  huh-huh-huh.
Butt-head:  This song sucks.  huh-huh-huh.
Beavis:  Yeah.  huh-huh.

And So it Love:

Beavis:  This is that one with that old dude from Pink Floyd.
Butt-head:  No, turdbrain, it's that Eric whatisname from the beer commercial.
Beavis:  Oh, yeah.  huh-huh.
Butt-head:  This song sucks.  huh-huh.  huh-huh.
Beavis:  Yeah.  huh.  huh-huh-huh.

MAJOR DISCLAIMER:  The above does NOT represent the opinion of myself, my
employer, anyone I know, or anyone at all on this planet.

- Stev0 the Butt-head

"This sense of humor of mine,
it isn't funny at all"  - Kate Bush  (He said "Bush".  Huh-huh)