Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ICE comments on The Red Shoes

From: heretic@zeus.tamu.edu (Evolve or Perish)
Date: 7 Aug 1993 00:14 CDT
Subject: ICE comments on The Red Shoes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Does anyone else find all this talk about the new album's "commercial
potential" just a little creepy?

The tone of these industry newsletters just puts a bad noise in my head.
"...most commercial to date...at least two hit singles...most accesible
work ever..." I can almost see the drool. Sickening.

Is it any GOOD?

Who cares?

Give me Slack or give me money,
b r e t t

     |	Why do we only protest war when there's a war? Why do we only |
     |	defend the clinics when they're attacked? Why are we always   |
     |	reacting? Let's activate something! Let's fuck shit up! What  |
     |	ever happened to protesting just for the sake of protesting?  |
     |	MY OPINIONS ARE NOT MY OWN. IT'S THE CIA MIND-CONTROL LASERS. |