Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cynthia's Wadded Panties

From: "N. Richard Caldwell" <nrc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 03:14:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Cynthia's Wadded Panties
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes),
  in article <CMM-RU.1.3.743921226.vickie@pilot.njin.net> writes:

> ps, Ridley, you can't imitate Cynthia. She was the *best*! One of a kind.
> I miss her.

I'll pass that along.  I'm sure she'll be touched. :->

Cynthia hasn't picked up news lately.  I'm sure the sight of Jorn
and Chris hanging over a clothes line with their tails tied together
would have prompted her to figure out how to post again.  (She uses
and offline mail reader and posting to moderated groups doesn't work
right unless you jiggle the handle.)

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  nrc@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US