Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate tee shirt

From: merlin@huey.cc.utexas.edu (john higdon)
Date: 30 Jul 93 14:15:39
Subject: Re: Kate tee shirt
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <23aem7INN1dk@no-names.nerdc.ufl.edu> sorcery@maple.circa.ufl.edu writes:

  >I think the Kate Bush tee shirt is a cool idea.  Count me in.  As for what's
  >on it, I would say one of the following three (all of which have been
  >nominated already) :

  >1) The ninth wave picture, but the black and white version from the back
  >   inside HoL album cover.

I still think that the ninth wave pic from the Box Set is the best for a
t-shirt.  Infinitely more dramatic, her eyes closed as if unconcious or dead,
her only sign of life being one pale hand reaching outward for the light.  This
is almost enough to unnerve me.

Happy Katemas, everybody!  As I write this, I am listening to "Oh, To Be In
Love" from TKI.  My intentions are to listen to all eight CDs from the box set
today.  Anybody else out there with a similar goal?

John H