Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: T-Shirt Update #1

From: jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 93 12:48:14 PDT
Subject: Re: T-Shirt Update #1
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Alex Gibbs asks:
>1. Aspects of the Sensual World (sand-through-the-hands):
>  This is my first-choice nomination.  I think Kate looks *amazing* in
>this photo and it would look good from a distance.  (I do want a
>t-shirt and poster of it.  Anyone know where to find them?)

my ex-roommate gave me a t-shirt with that picture on it several years
ago.  unfortunately, he picked it up while vactioning in england, so
this is unlikely to be useful for you.

well, at least you know that it exists.  (or existed.  mine's kind of
a wreck.)

looked nice while it lasted though.

--
Jon Drukman                                      jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.