Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Dreaming

From: nessus@media.mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 19:14:59 GMT
Subject: Re: The Dreaming
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <9307270106.AA28640@kona.cc.mcgill.ca> SHAWN@parasit.lan.mcgill.ca
writes:

> I must disagree with those of you who consider "The Dreaming" to be
> Kate's best album. I am a true Katefan who is not afraid to say that
> after listening to this album many, many, many times, I am still not
> hooked.

It is sad to see someone stray from the one true path of salvation.
If you would only let *The Dreaming* into your heart, you could have
eternal life.  When you died, your soul would go East Wickham Farm,
and you would forever bask the eternal love of KaTe and experiemental
music.  But you have let the Madonna tempt you.  Your soul is on a
treacherous path, and if you do not turn, you will be forever damned
to the the land of Fire and Top-40, where you will spend an eternity
listening to Madonna.  Repent, sinner, repent!