Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: USENET News System <news@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 03:03:51 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mcjenkin@gauss.. (mcjenkin)
Subject: Happy Birthday Kate, I Love You
Sender: news@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1993 08:03:46 GMT

As midnight brought us into the blessed day of July 30, I was sitting in
my room with a dear friend consuming the beauty of "Moments of Pleasure."
We were watching the Aspel&Co. performance provided by another dear
friend-in-Kate.  I was driven to tears by the emotional content of the
song and I reflected upon how many times her songs have so moved me in
past years.  She has given us so much through her music.  I'm proud and
honored to have Kate in my life.  So many moments of pleasure that I've
had, came straight from her.

I wish to someday let her know just how much I appreciate her.  I'd also
like to thank the friends I've made in rec.music.gaffa for sharing these
moments with me.

Kate Jenkins.