Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Question.

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com (Irgendwo in der Tiefe)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 16:33:35 GMT
Subject: Re: Question.
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

sorcery@maple.circa.ufl.edu writes:

>Disk, and upon calling one place, they said they had a laser disk
>entitled "Hair of the Hound."  Does anyone know what exactly this is?
>I have never heard of it.

>Thanx in advance!

This is the 4 videos from _Hounds of Love_: Running Up That Hill, Big
Sky, Hounds of Love, Cloudbusting.  It's also probably non-NTSC (not
compatible with North American video gear); at least I don't *think*
any NTSC ones were pressed.  Fortunately, all of the material is also
available on _The Whole Story_ laserdisk, so if you've already got it
or are getting it the issue is moot.

John Zimmer
johnz@eaglet.rain.com