Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Question.

From: sorcery@maple.circa.ufl.edu
Date: 28 Jul 1993 21:58:52 GMT
Subject: Question.
To: rec-music-gaffa@bikini.cis.ufl.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Greetings, fellow Gaffians.  This is my first time posting here.  The
discussions here seem very interesting.  I am posting because I have a
question, however.  I was looking for Live at Hammersmith Odeon on Laser
Disk, and upon calling one place, they said they had a laser disk
entitled "Hair of the Hound."  Does anyone know what exactly this is?
I have never heard of it.

Thanx in advance!
                                                        See ya'//Greg:)