Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PAL copies of videos in UK/Europe

From: glarri@armltd.co.uk (Guy Larri)
Date: 29 Jul 93 16:17:33 GMT
Subject: PAL copies of videos in UK/Europe
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The folks on the US side of the pond seem to be keenly distributing
the following in NTSC

Aspel "Moments of Pleasure"
Video "Rocket Man"
Wogan "Rocket Man"
The Dutch videos
The Christmas Show (which unfortunately turned out *terrible* :-(. Chris
put it on there anyway, figuring that people would at least want to see
what it looked like, if given a choice of a bad copy or no copy. Sorry!!)
The Infant Kiss (Chrisvideo)

Can anyone supply me any of this stuff on a PAL VHS in the UK or Europe.
I would of course be happy to pay costs, or supply tape and
self addressed envelope, or whatever works best for you.

If you have some of these videos and can supply, please email me.

thanks,
	Guy

******  Guy Larri			   glarri@armltd.co.uk    ****
*****   ARM Ltd., Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambridge, CB5 0NA England   *****