Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Four years ago...

From: Scott Telford <st@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 93 17:33:38 BST
Subject: Four years ago...
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Cc: Evan Welsh <welsh@epcc.edinburgh.ac.uk>

Since it's KaTemas time and a new album is almost upon us I thought it
would be a good time to repost an article I found a while back when
trawling through the r.m.g archives. I feel this particular posting
truly captures the awesome excitement of such a momentous occasion as
the release of a new KaTe album, reminding us all of just how it felt
to be there last time round - for those of us who need reminding, that
is....8-)

[I hope the original posters don't find it *too* embarassing to see it
turn up again 8-)]