Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moments of Frustration--PLEASE HELP!

From: engjs@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (James Smith)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 01:43:45 GMT
Subject: Moments of Frustration--PLEASE HELP!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au

I'm having problems and I need some help.

I've tried downloading moments3.au from the archive and using Ulaw to
convert it to a SFIL, but the program crashed.  I had about 80 Meg of
disk space and 2 Meg of memory free on my LC. The mini-FAQ mentions
a moments5.hqx file, but I can't find it in any of the archives
mentioned. Could some kind soul direct me to an ftp site where I can
find it?

Thanks in advance.

Jim
--
James J Smith             | "I couldn't get over it. All these women
School of Engineering     | in the world...and under their clothes