Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Another plug

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 16:00:55 PDT
Subject: Another plug
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi -

I assume all you Sandfans have already read Sandman #54, and the rest of
you took my advice and ran out and bought and read it; the rest of you,
who are obviously VERY DENSE and need SPECIAL PUSHING, here it is:
(Note: MAJOR PLOT SPOILER AHEAD!)  Run out RIGHT NOW and buy Sandman Comic
#54, since it is based (loosely) (very loosely) on the Kate song "The
Handsome Cabin Boy".  On a non-related note, the woman who's the girlfriend
in "The Crying Game" - "she" has a dick! (God, I love spoiling plots!)

- Stev0 the spoiler

"Hello, Neil" - Tori
"Hello, Tori" - Neil