Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HOLD IT!!!!

From: Andrea@hivnet.ubc.ca
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 93 16:00:45 PDT
Subject: HOLD IT!!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hang on here!  Before this thing about the digest for Kate's birthday gets
any further....

I believe I suggested sending a digest to Kate (and making sure we were on
our best behaviour) last week sometime. Can someone please check?
HERETIC@?? (oops, forgot :)  we were talking about this also.

Nice idea Jorn, but I beat'cha to it.

Jeffry:  does that make it a good idea now?  :-)  I don't think one should
discount a good idea just because one did not like the person suggesting it.
But, I know, you were at least partly kidding, right?

The kill file idea is a good one.  I don't know how to make one... but I've
survived so far :-)

So, can we get this idea back up?

Andrea/
(oooo, merceless embarrasment...messed up my customary sig and don't know
how to go back!  Oh, the humiliation!)  :)