Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IT'S A FLAME, Jorn (was Re: ouch...

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 93 0:47:06 EDT
Subject: IT'S A FLAME, Jorn (was Re: ouch...
To: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Sender: Vickie Mapes <vickie@pilot.njin.net>

(Not a flame to Jorn. Just following his request for a spoiler)

(I'm supposed to just let this go? No way)

Some guy doing a really bad Cynthia Rosas impression says:

>Vickie... don't your panties in an uproar..If you didn't take his "flame" as
>a humorous "stab" then you might consider turning on Saturday Night Live
>reruns and learing what humor is. Take a laxative, expel this negative energy.

Don't tell me what to do. If I want to get angry because he equated fans
of TD to Branch Davidians, I'll get angry, *and* I'll post about it!

>  (just in case you missed it, that was humor also...)

Bad effort on your part, duuude. Unwind your jock strap from around your
brain, and maybe you'll understand that I don't take kindly to being
lumped in with brainwashed human beings who died a horrible, ugly,
painful, fiery death because they followed a dickhead with a bible in
one hand and charisma in the other. It had *nothing* to do with his not
liking TD. If *you* think his bringing up Waco was "a humorous stab"
then you're the one who needs to learn what humor is.

Vickie

ps, Ridley, you can't imitate Cynthia. She was the *best*! One of a kind.
I miss her.