Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Demise of Ninth Wave TIFF file for T shirt B-(

From: Richard J Frost <rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 93 15:45:48 +0900
Subject: Demise of Ninth Wave TIFF file for T shirt B-(
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Its a long story but, I have just found out that my archived
Kate scan of The Ninth Wave was accidentally overwritten! B-(.

All I have is the colour JPEG. I am now seeking out someone with a
decent colour scanner, so I can get a better quality result than
the existing JPEG.

I DO have access to an Apple grey scale scanner, and I will upload
the greyscale versions I have already.

Thanks for the positive response to my contributions so far!

--
   .------.   Richard Frost                   _--_|\             .------.
(}/`HI  hi|   rfrost@jrc.flinders.edu.au     /      \ Adelaide   |HI  hi'\{)