Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD-ROM (was: Re: Michael Kamen 'n KaTe)

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 93 09:03 MET DST
Subject: CD-ROM (was: Re: Michael Kamen 'n KaTe)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>     I hang my head in shame. I can only hope that the yet-to-be Kate
> CD-ROM will save future generations of Kate fans from this sort of
> "gaffa-gaffe."

For now I have completed archive-ftping as far as a user not called 'archive'
is allowed to do (some 'r' bits are missing. BILL!). And I deleted my 10 MBytes
of Digital Librarian index. And now it's about 100 Megabytes. About 10 gifs
and one text file is missing due to not-having-permission, but it won't be
much more now.

BTW: My discography is making slow but steady progress. Slow means that it
grows faster than my collection ;-) :-( ;-). At the moment I am doing it
as a discography of the stuff I have. Then I will copy it. Then I will add
the stuff about which I am SURE that it exists (i.e. I have seen it). Then
I will post the result (probably much more than one message). Then I will
accept additions of stuff YOU have. These I'll add to it. This process
might have a few turns, but so we can get much stuff into it. Let's see
if we can do more than there is in 'The Illustrated Collector's Guide To
Kate Bush' without actually referring to it. Should be possible.

Bye,

Uli