Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Steve McGowan <stevem@dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 11:01:13 +0100
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: stevem@dcs.gla.ac.uk

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: stevem@dcs.glasgow.ac.uk (Steve McGowan)
Subject: Kate Bush on "Aspel & Co"
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 10:01:08 GMT

I've just told a pal of mine (who is a fanatical KB fan) that a Kate Bush
newsgroup exists, and that she was on Aspel & Co recently, which he missed.
Consequently, he'd like a transcript of the show which, I think, was posted
here a while ago (I'm not too sure about this 'cos I'm not a major Kate fan
(gasp! shock! horror!)).

So, anyone out there care to repost it for l'il ol' me?

Ta!

		I think we're in for a bad spell of wether.