Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MoP (yes, indeed!)

From: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@cs.tut.FI>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1993 14:05:35 GMT
Subject: MoP (yes, indeed!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: #Kotilo NEWS system <usenet@peippo.cs.tut.FI>

I (finally) downloaded the Moments of Pleasure recording and listened
through it. Then I listened it again. And yet another time. In
short, the _sound_ quality through the Sun IPC:s speaker or even with
headphones is atrocious (maybe somebody with the videotape and an
Amiga with a sampler could make a better recoding?), but the _song_
is WONDERFUL! The repeated listenings are really necessary to get
"through" the telephone-quality sound.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi