Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

McLachlan, McKennitt, McAmos posters for sale!

From: wcsanil@superior.ccs.carleton.ca (Anil Prasad)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1993 07:24:03 GMT
Subject: McLachlan, McKennitt, McAmos posters for sale!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cunews.carleton.ca (News Administrator)

I'd like to sell three posters that you rec.music.gaffa folk
might be interested in.

Sarah McLachlan - Canadian _Solace_ tour poster
18" by 33". Sarah's in an unbelievably sexy pose on this poster
(in my male-biased humble opinion of course). If you've seen
the German/UK "Into The Fire" single, or the American promo
equivalent, you've seen the head shot this poster came from. This
features her from the waist up. A *really nice* poster.

Loreena McKennitt - _The Visit_ poster
24" by 24". This features the Canadian cover of _The Visit_ album,
which is vastly different (and more interesting) compared to
the U.S. cover. Again, a very nice, arty piece.

Tori Amos - _Little Earthquakes_ poster
25" by 35". Features the album artwork (Tori in a box). Has some
pin holes here and there.

I'll sell each for $20 which includes shipping in a *heavy-duty*
poster tube anywhere in the USA or Canada. If you want two posters
it'll be $35, or take the bunch of them for $45.

If you're interested, please drop me a line at:

Anil Prasad
wcsanil@ccs.carleton.ca